Join the Urpla Team
As a developer at Urpla, you will be building the tools that will democratise and redefine tomorrow’s cities!
We are looking for a talented individual to join our growing startup team here at Urpla. We are looking for you to hit the ground running, as we scale up and develop our product for the national and global markets. Our developers all work on our Core Platform across the entire stack, delivering high-quality solutions.
Within Urpla, this role is for a professional, information technology expert, who will assist with the development and implementation of the web-based, automation platform.
The role’s responsibility is to develop, debug, support, test, deploy and maintain all product platforms.
What you will do:
- Create new features for our latest product – Launching 1st quarter of 2021
- Help scale the existing platform and build out new features
- Continue to add value to the software application and platform
- Help manage technology requirements, changes and further integration
- Manage testing of software for bugs, quality and accuracy
- Manage revisions and fixes
- Help automate internal processes (build internal tools) to increase efficiency within the team
- Experience working on large-scale deployments and performance tuning
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Previous experience working in an Agile team
- Working experience with Git and ticketing system (Gitlab)
- Experience implementing test frameworks and writing automated tests
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skill, including verbal, written, listening and customer relationships
- Excellent judgement, organisational, and problem-solving skills
- BONUS: An understanding of UI and UX fundamentals
- BONUS: Urban development and construction process
- BONUS: Smart cities
- Permanent full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Career growth opportunities
- Build something that makes a difference and have full autonomy while doing it
- Work with the latest technologies (Kubernetes, Serverless, Machine learning (ML), Natural language processing (NLP))
- Work and live in a beautiful beach city where it’s always sunny!